Yes, pets are most welcome.
Paralia at Katerini is a lively place with endless sandy beaches and shallow clear sea that stretches over five kilometers and also has a harbor suitable for small boats. The visitor enjoys the calm waters of the sea and the coast and has the opportunity to visit many other nearby areas such as wetlands, archaeological sites, traditional mountain settlements, monasteries, churches and castles.
Athletic activities are varied, from swimming, water bike, sailing and diving to paragliding and wind surfing. There are also courts for all sports. For mountain lovers Olympus and the Pieria Mountains offer enchanting routes for mountain biking, horseback riding, riverside rides with all-terrain cars and river rides.
The visitor also has the opportunity to enjoy his afternoon walk in the market to shop, the rich cultural events in the square and the nightlife.
Being the base of the beach in winter, you can visit Elatochori in the Pieria Mountains and ski in the organized ski resort, which has 2300 meters of slopes. Returning to the beach will be waiting for warm hotels at incredibly affordable prices and beautiful taverns to give him seafood tastes and traditional delicacies based on Mediterranean cuisine.
Pieria (Greek: Πιερία) is one of the regional units of Greece located in the southern part of the Region of Central Macedonia, within the historical province of Macedonia. Its capital is the town of Katerini. The name Pieria originates from the ancient Pieres tribe. In Pieria, there are many sites of archeological interest, such as Dion, Pydna, Leivithra and Platamonas. Pieria is also home to Mt. Pierus from which Hermes takes flight in order to visit Calypso (Odyssey 5.50), home to Orpheus and the Muses, as well as the Pierian Spring. Mt. Olympus, the highest mountain in Greece and throne of the ancient Greek gods, is located in the southern part of Pieria. Other ancient cities included Leibethra and Pimpleia.
USEFUL TELEPHONE NUMBERS
• Emergency Telephone Number: 100
• Police Department of Katerini: +30 23510 46620
• Road Traffic Police: +30 23510 46643
• Tourist Police Department: +30 23510 46654-5
• Regional Unit of Pieria –Tel. Number for Information: +30 2351351100
• Prefecture of Katerini: +30 23513 50400
• Forestry Department of Pieria: +30 23510 45480 – 45561
• ELTA Post of Katerini: +30 23510 23444
• Management Agency for National Park of Olympus: +30 23520 83000
• KTEL of Katerini: +30 23510 23313
• KTEL of Thessaloniki: +30 2310519101
• KTEL of Athens: +30 2108317059
• OSE Railway of Katerini: +30 23510 23709
• Airport of Athens (Eleftherios Venizelos): +30 210 3530000
• Airport of Thessaloniki: +30 2310 985000 – 472212 – 408411
• Castle of Platamonas (Ephorate of Byzantine Antiquities): +30 23520 44470 / 42775
• Dion Archaeological Museum: +30 23510 53206 – 53484 (archaeological site)
• EOS Greek Mountaineering Association of Litochoro: +30 23520 82444
• EOS Greek Mountaineering Association of Katerini: +30 23510 23102
• ATT of Katerini: +30 23510 31311
• First Aid Center: 166
• Hospital of Katerini:+30 2351350200
• Ambulance – First Aid: 166
Yes, pets are most welcome.
Room service is available from 7am to 9pm.
A wireless internet connection is available throughout the hotel.
Yes, we can look after your luggage. If at check in your room is not ready yet or in case of early check out after. We will store your luggage free of charge on your check-in and check-out days.
Greek of cource, English, and Rusian.
Yes, Reception service is available 24 hours.
As a rough guide, the check-out time is before 12pm. If you plan a late check out kindly let us know your departure time, we’ll our best to satisfy your needs.
As a rough guide, the check-in time is after 12 a.m. Let us know your arrival time in case you schedule and early check in we‘ll do our best to have your room available.
Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club cards.